Saturday, January 15, 2011

I know, I'm a slacker.

It's been two weeks since I've updated, wow! Time is flying..

Evan is doing wonderful! He is such a good baby and loves to be cuddled! We are still adjusting to having him home. He had a cardiology appointment last week and is still doing great. Next appointment is Thursday. Evan has gained almost a whole kilo since we've been home... LOL He is such a big boy! By the end of the week he will be 11 pounds (5 kilos). That's a gain of over 2 pounds.. in a little over two weeks.. I feel like that's excessive, but I didn't track weight gain for Elli like who do with Evan so I have no idea. We will see what they say Thursday, maybe they will stop the extra calories.

I still worry about Evan all day long. Always checking to make sure his color looks the same, making sure he is breathing normally, etc.. I trust God is with him so my faith definitely gives me some peace, but it's so hard not knowing if your baby will make it to the next surgery..

I promise I will try to update more often, this is the first time I've had a couple of minutes without the baby in my arms..! Keep praying for Evan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment