Tuesday, November 27, 2012

He's 2!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, sweet Evan, happy birthday to you.. 

Two years old, can you believe it! My sweet, chunky, little baby is a baby no more. He's a boy. A rambunctious, silly, loving, destructive, playful big boy. And oh, do I love him! I so adore this little boy of mine <3 


I can't believe this is the same little boy. The scars that mark his body from 3 heart caths, 2 open heart surgeries, and 2 feeding tube surgeries have faded to memories. All that remains is Evan- happy, healthy, and a living miracle. Thank you, Jesus, for Your unconditional love. For surrounding my boy with Your healing hands every minute of every day. For giving him the strength to overcome every obstacle in his way. For blessing me with this amazing child. "Lord, Your faithfulness will never end! I will trust You, Lord, with all my heart, and I won't forget how good You are!"  

Happy Birthday, sweet Evan.


No comments:

Post a Comment