Saturday, April 13, 2013

Deja Vu

I wanna give him the world


I wanna hold his hand


I wanna be his mom for as long as I can


And I wanna live every moment


Until that day comes


I wanna show him


What is means to be loved.. 


I adore this kid. He is so full of life and love, always happy. He brings so much joy to my life! We recently had the pleasure of meeting a fellow central FL heart mama(to-be). I can't begin to explain what a blessing it is to be able to share my experience with someone who is just starting their heart journey. It was like deja vu- wasn't it just yesterday we were told our unborn babe only had half a heart & I was asking all the same questions? Sigh. Evan was his usual crazy self; he threw food on the floor, yelled, wanted to get down and run away, etc. You know, typical toddler behavior. ;) I think he was showing our new friend just how feisty HLHS kiddos are, ha! We are so happy to have a new friend and wish her the best in the months to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there....i just wanted to let you know that i will be praying for your baby and family....just look up to God...he doesnt bring you to something to leave you...he will bring you through it victoriously!
    My 6 month old is 1 wk. 3days post surgery for hypoplastic left heart syndrome. She came home in just 1 week and is doing great! Jesus is the Only reason she is alive today! She was in the hospital 10 wks 2days before she ever came home. She is living proof that God still does miracles! Hope all goes well with yours.....if you would like to keep in contact plz email me...jshemwell81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete