Thursday, November 25, 2010

6 more days.. :)

Time is really starting to fly by now!! Only six days until Evan is here, WOW! Still doesn't seem real yet. We had our last OB appointment on Tuesday. Evan is doing wonderful, his estimated weight was 7lbs 9oz, big boy! I'm still sticking with my guess of 7lbs14oz, we will see. The OB was explaining the heart defect to the ultrasound tech and pointed out some things to her, and then said something along the lines of "the best prognosis you can have with hypoplastic left heart..". Made me smile to hear that. I'm still 1/3 of the way done dilating so I'm very glad I will have a headstart on Wednesday lol I'm thinking I will progress quickly, we'll see! Scott and I have decided to stay the night in a hotel in St Pete on Tuesday, that way we can sleep a little longer since we have to be at the hospital at 6 AM. This will probably be my last update until we have Evan, it's just a waiting game now, but I will make sure to update (when I feel up to it) after Evan is born. And just a FYI.. neither Scott or I will have our phones turned on until after Evan is born and things are 'settled' so you may go awhile without hearing an update; just assume everything is ok! We will be going thru a lot on Wednesday and your patience and understanding will be appreciated..

We are still praying for a miracle for our sweet baby boy.. So you keep praying too! I know God has amazing plans for our son and we are trusting in him to keep Evan safe. <3

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment