Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boy have we been busy!

I love Fall! The weather is finally cooling down (well, if you can call 80 cool?!) and there are fall festivals every weekend. We took the kids to several events and had such a great time! Elli had a blast teaching her little brother how to trick or treat ;) We couldn't walk more than 5 feet without someone stopping us to tell us just HOW CUTE Evan was in his little Lion costume, lol He was definitely a hit!


Evan has also started getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth! He isn't crawling, but he will flop down on his belly and then get back up and repeat.. Whatever works, right?! Evan is just a little laugh box too. He has figured out if he moves his head around like a Bobblehead toy, everyone will laugh, so he is doing it 24/7! Lucky for you, I got it on video :)



Scott and I are leaving tomorrow for Boston! We are finally going on our honeymoon. As much as I am looking forward to it, I am also feeling very anxious about leaving Evan for so long. He has never been away from both of us. My mom is going to be staying with the kids while we are gone, I know they are in great hands, but I am still going to miss them like crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment