Thursday, October 27, 2011

I complain (a lot) about still having to wake up 2-3 times a night with Evan. I mean, he's almost a year old, at this rate we will be putting the kid back to sleep several times a night til he's 18 ;) But really, deep down past my late night groans and baggy eyes, I treasure the late night cuddles. He is so warm, smells so sweet, snuggles so close to me. We just rock back and forth til he either passes out or sits up with a grin from ear to ear or screams bloody murder for his darn bottle, lol.

*Sigh* I just love this kid, in case you haven't noticed.. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Aly JUST stopped getting up regularly in the middle of the night in the last couple months. I complained about it like crazy too but in those moments when you're rocking your baby back to sleep at 3am and they are so cute and peaceful, you almost forget why you complain about it. :)

    ReplyDelete