Saturday, October 15, 2011

All about the boys


I failed to mention in my last update that we have a new family member! His name is Bruno, an 8month old Basset Hound! Bruno is the sweetest dog, a little hyper when you get him excited, but otherwise very calm! He is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box, but we love him all the same!



This past wednesday my mom finally returned from Hawaii! She had been gone for 6 months helping my sister with her new baby, my sweet nephew Clyde, who (lucky for me!) came with my mom to FL! He is so precious and has the prettiest blue eyes.. :) Evan was super excited to meet his younger cousin, little did he know his cousin was bigger than him lol He is learning to "fight" back slowly, they are so so cute together!

On Thursday, Evan finally had his first cooperative physical therapy appointment! LOL This time we planned it out; instead of our therapist taking Evan from the get-go, I sat on the mat with him first and then the therapist joined in. It worked out very well, thank God (dealing with a screaming Evan for 30 minutes is definitely not fun) and Evan showed his therapist all of his major improvements! He is still only rolling from back to belly, and only to the left, but with just the slightest bit of help he rolled to the right! He is also pushing up his entire upper body off the ground and reaching for toys while holding himself up.. Yay Evan! His upper body strength has improved tremendously in just the past two months.

Take a look at this picture of Evan with his Daddy, how sweet are they?! Evan is constantly saying "dada" and absolutely adores Scott.. He always looks at his Daddy and whispers 'Dada" then smiles so big, ugh they just melt my heart! :o)

Well, that's it for now folks! Before I sign off, I am just going to have to give myself a quick pat on the back for updating like I said I would, LOL! You will be hearing from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment