Sunday, October 16, 2011

Proud :)

Today I am one proud Momma! Ok, well every day I am proud but today I am extra proud! I have been working so hard with Evan to catch up on his skills and today he rolled from back to belly, belly to back, and then back to belly again! I cried, of course, because this was the first time he rolled from belly to back!! And it looked so effortless! I also tried to lay him down for a nap and shortly after found him rolled like a burrito in his blanket, all the way on the other side of the crib, laughing his little butt off LOL

The little guy has also starting waving "bye bye" and clapping! He started waving a little yesterday and is now a complete pro.. You should have seen him clapping away to Yo Gabba Gabba this AM, it was completely adorable :)

This is one of the things I love so much about being a heart mom; every single little milestone is just amazing to me! I've never experienced a joy that compares to what I feel when Evan does something new.. <3 Love that little guy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment